Interested in becoming an Arboriculture Australia Member?
04 Apr 22
Why join Arb Aus?
Arboriculture Australia (Arb Aus™) is the national peak industry body for arboriculture and vegetation management, and the largest professional network for tree care professionals in Australia.
Your membership is fully tax deductible, valid for a calendar year and comes with the following benefits:
- Arb Aus membership e-certificate and e-logos to market yourself or your business.
- Membership pricing for Minimum Industry Standards and our Employment Page.
- Access to arb-related news, research and articles with your quarterly member e-magazine, The Bark, and your monthly e-newsletter, The Leaflet.
- Discounts to events, such as tree climbing competitions, TRAQ courses and our annual conference.
- Discounts with supporting partners, Tudor Insurance and Barry Nilsson Lawyers.
- Eligibility for our Trauma Fund, which provides immediate cash support following a serious accident at work.
- A chance to have your say and make a difference to your industry, you could become a committee member, future leader, or volunteer to help with a project.
- Your name in our Find an Arborist Directory (Registered Memberships only).
For more info head to their webpage: https://arboriculture.org.au/membership